The price of getting your business running on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 has just dropped…..and by a lot! Only for a limited time between December 1st 2015 through December 31st 2015, you can purchase Dynamics NAV 2016 users for only $125 per user/mo! That is a 44% savings off of the retail price of $225 per user/mo. This limited offer represents a saving of $1,200 per user, per year!
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 offers significant new capabilities in mobility, business insight, and cloud services, as well as deeper interoperability with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365,” said Microsoft’s Wayne Morris in a recent blog. “SMBs worldwide are looking to lower costs and compete more effectively with larger organizations, and are turning to technology to help streamlines processes, empower workers with insights anywhere and on any device, and to scale securely through the power of the cloud.”
Some of the Dynamics NAV 2016 new features include:
- Pre-built Microsoft Power BI dashboards and data connections for immediate access to KPI’s with an intuitive interface designed for collaboration.
- New native apps for all devices in including phones, tablets, and mouse and keyboard – using Windows, iOS or Android.
- Native integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Improved scalability, security, and availability via better cloud performance.
- Better document management, workflow, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities for process automation and paperless document management.
- Expanded extensibility and connectivity capabilities for tighter integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 and the cloud.
- Improved integration to O365
- Enhanced accounting functionality
- Workflow enhancements to improve customized automation around billing, HR and Payroll, financials and other critical functions.