Your business needs to keep accurate records when it comes to finances. Everything from customer sales and revenue to employee payroll needs to be meticulously tracked for a variety of reasons. Chances are you have heard of QuickBooks, which many consider to be a “standard” among financial software packages. However, there are several QuickBooks alternatives, many of which few business owners are aware of. One of the leading, but little known, alternatives is Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Quickbooks Alternative – Dynamics GP Advantages
Dynamics GP has several advantages over QuickBooks, least of which is that it is a Microsoft product, which makes using it more comfortable for many Office and Windows users. Some key differences that makes Dynamics GP a more viable QuickBooks alternative are:
- Advanced functionality for financials, manufacturing, and human resources
- Scalability in working with Microsoft SQL Server to allow multiple users simultaneous access to different parts of the application
- Business intelligence to give employees access to vital information when and where they need it
- An unmatched return on investment when compared to QuickBooks
- Easy integration into your business, including Microsoft Office integration
You probably already use Microsoft Office in your day-to-day business activities, so it makes sense to use a financial software that provides a viable QuickBooks alternative manufactured by the same company that makes most of your company’s other business software.
Technology Management Concepts wants to help you get started using Microsoft Dynamics GP. If you are interested in learning more about this software package, please contact us and we would be happy to work with you on implementing this solution in place of QuickBooks.